Tuesday 23 August 2011

Last Nights Ride

Finally found some time to get out on my bike last night! Full details are on my Sports Tracker profile, which you can access directly or via the new widget I have added to this blog.
Due to a later than planned start and an overcast early evening, I decided on a shorter ride to beat the fast darkening light.
Decided to head out of Merley and down into Wimborne to then ride up as many hills as I could find. Riding with my heart rate monitor I endevoured to keep my heart rate above 72% and below 90%.
The route was all on-road, so traffic was a bit of a concern, but rode hard as I could muster.
Final stats were:

  • 7 miles total ride length
  • Max speed 33mph
  • Average speed 10.2mph
  • Time 36 mins
Heart rate stats were a little disappointing
  • Average 64%
  • Max 97%


No comments:

Post a Comment