Tuesday 10 May 2011

Muc Off Degreaser

Purchased and used some Muc Off De-greaser at the weekend. And what fantastic results I have seen!. Initially just sprayed on my rear cassette and left (as instructed for 5 mins). The build-up of grease just melted away!
A brilliant product, that I can not recommend highly enough. Have also used on other areas of my bike that either my bike cleaner and brushes either missed or could not clean off due to it be oil or grease based.
Additionally I also used the degreaser on my brushes and cleaning tools to remove the build of grease and oil on them, this worked really well too.
A large can of Muc Off De-greaser cost me £6.29 from my local bike shop. Like all Muc Off products it is easy to use, gives great results and is very eco  friendly, washing off any excesses by simply spraying with water or wiping with a cloth.
More details can be found on Muc Off website http://www.muc-off.com/shop/product.php?id=6

1 comment:

  1. Has anyone used a different degreaser, so we can compare?

    ReplyDelete