Thursday 21 April 2011

My MTB Wish List (Attire)

A couple of items of attire I am considering upgrading to.....
Fox Flux Helmet
Muddy Fox Baggies

My reasoning for these two items are reviews, style and market dominance for one (Fox helmet) and simple VFM (value for money) for the baggies.

Every review I have read and most of the experienced mountain bikers I have spoken with all state nothing but good things about the Fox Flux helmet. Common words used include "great fit", "very comfortable", "well made", "the best helmet on the market". I have tried one on and it does fit and feel really good. The challenge I have is trying to justify the £65 to purchase one, when I have a perfectly  acceptable Bell helmet that I purchased with my bike three years ago.
The Muddy Fox baggies appear to be fantastic value for money, with a high quality removable liner and well specified and well made shorts, all for under £20, the joys of Sports Direct (www.sportsdirect.com)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment